Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has issued notification for the post of Social Security Assistants.Total 2189 vacancies are to be filled through this Recruitment.(EPFO Megabharti 2019).
Post Name: Social Security Assistant
Total Vacancies: 2189
Category-wise Vacancy Details
Essential – i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e 21st July, 2019.
ii) Possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work .
Desirable – Should Possess a Computer Training Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: 21 July,2019
|1||UR||18 to 27 Years|
|2||SC/ST||Relaxed by 5 Years|
|3||OBC||Relaxed by 3 Years|
For Ex- Servicemen / PWD ,age relaxation is given in Notification
1 . UR/OBC : 500/-
2 . SC/ST/PwBD/Female/ExSm – 250/-
Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) (Gr. ’C’) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/- under 7 th Pay Commission). In addition to Pay they will also be eligible allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process: Selection will be done through Preliminary and Main Examination and Skill Test.
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|English Language||30/30||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35/35||20 Min|
|Numerical Aptitude||35/35||20 Min|
I. Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
II. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
III. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – I.
IV. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Phase II – Main Examination
|Reasoning/ Intelligence||40/60||35 Min|
|General/ Economy/ Financial Awareness||40/40||20 Min|
|English Language||30/40||30 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40/60||35 Min|
| Descriptive Paper |
(English Language with emphasis on
|GRAND TOTAL||153/200||2Hr.45 Min|
1. The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection.
2. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
3. Descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using keyboard. Descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main Examination.
4. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. about 5 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – II.
Phase III – Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. Minimum requirement is 5000 key depressions per hour. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test.
1. Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
1. Online Registration of Application – 27 th June, 2019 (17:00 hrs) to 21st July, 2019 (17:00 hrs)
2. Downloading of Call Letters – 21st August, 2019 to 1 st September, 2019
3. Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) – 31st August and 1st September, 2019
4. Main Examination (Phase-II) – Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
5. Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test) – Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Main Examination (Phase-II)
For Notification – Notification
For Online Application – Apply Online